Logo


01.

 


heart : 6 = your location : in water

diamond : 9 = what version : fear 

clover : 5 = escape from a monster

heart : Q = climb a difficult, tall house


Sometimes, in my head, I ran around my personal space, THE HOTEL. this place has many people's memory. also, my memory to, in my childhood was nothing care about my freedom. This term, freedom was always my behave and I so much hanging the tree like rope of medical.(I knew one of kind like that trees). In my head, I always seeking someone and something immediately. and I lose all when I wake up the morning. I lose all. THIS TIME IS SAME. my humble memory is easily modest my life line. 

So, I walk around hallway in the HOTEL slowly. I checking the clock of the hallway's edge, time is 3am. suddenly, I hear the foot noise in one of rooms. wandering this sound and I go their like non-magnetic stick. water sound. this feels name are ghost's calling. my skin was spread thinly. my curiosity  is perfectly didn't feet the ghost's rabbit hole. this harmony was my inner voice. place that I yelling and   shouting and tearing the fabric is my broken mentality. 

Finally, I came to the one room's entry. ROOM NUMBER WAS 1322. I grab the knob, a door was open before when i coming. this sentence is my memory's call. this ghosts are my regarded memory. there are many people in here. of course there are illusion in my head.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment